Help your makeup stay in place all day and night with the Focallure’s Have Fun Makeup Setting Spray. The shine-free, matte finish gives your makeup a day-long glow whilst your face feel hydrated and fresh. Foundation and contour will not fade or budge, and oil patches become a thing of the past. This must have setting spray will become an invaluable addition to your makeup collection and will ensure that you always look perfect, no matter what the day throws at you.
The spray’s nozzle is an innovation in itself, as the liquid pumped out is 1/3 of the pore, so the product comes out in the form of tiny mist and sets evenly on your face, without leaving and dewy remnants or mist residue.
- Locks makeup for as long as 24 hours
- Adapts to any skin type
- Prevents foundations and concealers from oxidation
- Infused with natural ingredients, i.e. Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract etc.
- Nozzle sprays out tiny mist drops enabling it to set evenly
How To Use: Once you have applied your foundation, mascara, and other beauty products, it’s time to lock that makeup in.
- Shake the bottle. It’s important to give your setting spray a good shake as it contains a variety of ingredients that need to be a homogeneous mixture before application.
- Once you are ready to apply, hold the spray a good 6 to 8 inches from your face and apply using an X and T-shaped motion.
- Don’t hesitate to use the product a few times for a full coverage. Just be sure to avoid getting the spray in your eyes.
Ingredients: AQUA, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-40, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG 26 – BUTETH-26, ETHYLEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM HYALURONATE, PANTHENOL, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN, PEG-8, CARBOMER, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, YELLOW 5 (CI 17200), RED 33 (CI 19140).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..